Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My 10 fall Insperations

1.)GIVENCHY by Riccardo Tisci



This collection by Tisci has everything that interest me:plaid, dark colors, and harems what else can I wish for!

2.)Yves Saint Laurent (leather Jacket)


Ysl have some of the most amazing jackets their cuts are very unique and detailed.


3.)Ann Demeulemeester





She is a new designer I just found out about recently but I love her work All of her collections in my opinion are phenomenal

4.)William Shakespeare



His Facial hair Inspires me for some odd reason I just dig the look and I pull it off well

5.)Men Christian Louboutin



I mean what else is there to say they're amazing,Studded and brilliant


6.)Rick Owens


As Rachel Zoe would say "Id Die" I love his Garments so much I always fall for a Goth/Grunge look and his work does it for me!

7.)Alphonse Mucha




His portraits of all these amazing looking women are just Rich and classic.They remind me of a catholic window for some odd reason



8.)Kings of leon


There music just takes me to another place in.I call it my Vegas music because when I was vacationing In Las Vegas I was singing their tunes very often,and I guess it brings back good memories.

9.)Maxwell Hair



Amazing...Amazing...Amazing His hair is what I want my mine to look like soon I could do lots of things with this look.

10.) Milan,Italy




I have to Vacation here this fall, Ive been to many places but this Beautiful fashion capital is a Must.

2 comments: